The day we've all been waiting for has finally arrived, and Samsung just unveiled its third-generation Galaxy smartphone. As expected, it's going by the moniker Galaxy S III, and it's stuffed to the gullet with cutting-edge hardware and software tweaks:
- 4.8-inch 720p Super AMOLED HD Display
- 1GB RAM
- 16/32GB storage, 64GB version "available soon"
- microSD Card slot
- Eye Tracking
- Smart stay: keeps the screen awake while you're looking at the display
- S-Voice: advanced voice recognition, "like a good friend who listens attentively" -- definitely a strong competitor to Siri
- Floating videos: lets you resize videos and move them around on the display whilst they float atop other windows.