Yesterday, we spent the day at Adobe HQ for their Adobe for Android Summit. We heard from Anup Murarka of the Mobile and Devices team, Paul Betlem for Flash, Aaron Filner for AIR, and N.J. on Flash platform tools.
Anub started off with some numbers:
- 85 of Alexa Top 100 sites use Flash
- 70% of web games use Flash
- 70% of all video on the web is Flash
- 98% of internet connected PCs have Flash player worldwide
- 95% of internet connected PCs worldwide have installed Flash Player 10
- 90% of top 20 OEMs committed to delivering Flash
Thanks to its wide distribution and variety of usability - whether for an app, a game, a movie, or something else - Flash is just about everywhere.