Last Updated: November 5th, 2011
Those lucky enough to fly all the way to Hong Kong have been given first access to the Galaxy Nexus Press Release - on a piece of paper.
Update: Here's a picture with full specs.
Here are all the details.
Galaxy Nexus – Main Features
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream
- 4.65-inch HD Super AMOLED Screen with 720p resolution
- 1.2GHz dual-core processor
- Redsigned UI in Android 4.0
- Improved multi-tasking, notifications, Wi-Fi hotspot, NFC support, full web browsing
- Android 4.0 features Software Navigation buttons – brand new
- People App with Google+ Integration among other features
- Redesigned camera with panorama mode, 1080p video, zero-shutter lag, silly faces and background replacement features
- Face Unlock: Facial recognition to unlock your phone!
Last Updated: January 9th, 2012
On October 20th, VZW will be turning on LTE coverage in 20 new markets, and this morning, an announcement was sent out with details of 13 new cities that will be added to the mix on November 17th:
- Little Rock, AR
- Savannah, GA
- Cedar Rapids and Des Moines, IA
- Lexington, KY
- Kansas City and Springfield, MO
- Lincoln, NE
- Orange County, NY
- Greater Providence, Rapid City, SD
- Roanoke, VA
- Appleton, WS
It's clear that Big Red has no intentions of slowing down until it blankets the entire country with super-fast LTE, and at the rate it's going, that day will probably be pretty soon.