Last Updated: November 5th, 2011
Those lucky enough to fly all the way to Hong Kong have been given first access to the Galaxy Nexus Press Release - on a piece of paper.
Update: Here's a picture with full specs.
Here are all the details.
Galaxy Nexus – Main Features
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream
- 4.65-inch HD Super AMOLED Screen with 720p resolution
- 1.2GHz dual-core processor
- Redsigned UI in Android 4.0
- Improved multi-tasking, notifications, Wi-Fi hotspot, NFC support, full web browsing
- Android 4.0 features Software Navigation buttons – brand new
- People App with Google+ Integration among other features
- Redesigned camera with panorama mode, 1080p video, zero-shutter lag, silly faces and background replacement features
- Face Unlock: Facial recognition to unlock your phone!
Last Updated: January 21st, 2013
Although the official launch of Google and Samsung's first Ice Cream Sandwich phone is still a few hours away, Japanese carrier NTT DoCoMo has prematurely confirmed the existence of the Galaxy Nexus. In a tweet sent out a few hours ago, @docomo stated that it would be "among the fastest" to launch the handset, when it becomes available in November.
Rumours have already surfaced indicating that Google's latest flagship phone will come to Verizon on November 10th and will cost $299.99.
Last Updated: November 23rd, 2011
We've already seen the source for the AT&T Galaxy S II, the Epic 4G Touch, and a handful of other new devices, so why not throw T-Mo's Galaxy S II into the mix? Sammy dropped the code earlier today -- hit the link below to download it. Let's see how fast that Snapdragon will actually run, gents.
Samsung Galaxy S II (T-Mobile) Source Code