While HTC's newest flagship may have just hit the streets a few days ago, that hasn't stopped Amazon Wireless from starting to hack away at the price. The company is offering AT&T's 32GB variant of the device for $150, which is $50 off what Big Blue is asking right out of the gate. That price is good for both new contracts and upgrades, so it's a worthy deal for anyone looking to grab what could be HTC's best handset to date.
- Processor: 1.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600
- GPU: Adreno 320
- Operating system: Android 4.1.2
- Display: 4.7" S-LCD3 1920x1080 (469 DPI)
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 32GB storage
- Cameras: 4MP rear, 2.1MP front
- Battery: 2300mAh, non-removable
- NFC: Yes
- Ports / expandable storage: microUSB / none
- Thickness: 9.3mm
- Weight: 143g
If, for whatever reason, you're not into buying from Amazon, an equivalent deal is also available at Wal-Mart.