Dropbox is the clear king when it comes to consumer cloud storage solutions. The app has gone through a number of significant overhauls during its life on the Android platform, and it's a solid experience these days. However, there's always more work to be done, and today's update brings several welcome improvements to how photos are handled, as well as various fixes and UI tweaks.
The full change log for version 2.3 lists the following additions:
- Easily share several photos at once
- Organize your favorite photos into albums
- Delete multiple photos at once
- UI improvements and updates throughout
- Lots of other little tweaks and bug fixes
Dropbox added photo sync last year, and it's a fairly nice service if you don't need a lot of configuration.