Last Updated: October 26th, 2012
The worst kept secret in HTC's recent history, the One X+, was finally officially announced this morning by the Taiwanese manufacturer. Let's take a closer look at what has changed.
The updated One X variant features:
- A beefier Cortex-A9 NVIDIA Tegra 3 AP37 processor running at 1.7GHz (up from 1.5GHz)
- ULP GeForce NVIDIA GPU, running at 520MHz (up from 416MHz)
- 64GB of internal storage (up from 32GB)
- 2100mAh battery (up from 1800mAh), which HTC says may give you up to 6 hours of extra talk time
- 1.6MP front-facing camera (up from 1.3MP)
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Sense 4+
- 135g - slightly heavier but only by 5 grams (up from 130g)
The rest of the specs remain the same, including a 4.7" 1280x720 display, 1GB of RAM (a real bummer considering Samsung's and LG's latest offerings contain and really benefit from double that), Beats Audio, and an 8MP rear-facing camera.