Last Updated: November 2nd, 2011
We've seen quite a few tablets running Honeycomb as of late (and I'm sure there are still a lot more to come - after all, CES is only just beginning), but up until now, we haven't had a chance to get a good look at the OS itself. The wait is now over, however - a teaser video for the OS was recently uploaded to YouTube via androiddevelopers, Google's official Android developer account.
Last Updated: April 16th, 2011
Aren't excited enough for CES yet? Toshiba might have just what's necessary to get your saliva going - namely, a Tegra 2-powered Honeycomb tablet.
The specs are really the most impressive part of this story, so let's get right to them:
- 10.1-inch capacitive 1280x800 display
- "Adaptive Display" technology, aka an ambient light sensor
- 5MP rear camera, 2MP front-facing
- USB, miniUSB, and HDMI ports
- SD card slot
- 1.7 pounds in weight; 0.6 inches in thickness
Unfortunately, its name is still a mystery - hopefully, this will be resolved at CES.