To US readers, WhatsApp may not seem like much of a big deal. Things are different elsewhere, however, and with more than 1 billion daily active users it's easy to understand why Facebook paid so much money to acquire the messaging service. After a number of rumors and clues, business accounts similar to what you can already find in the Facebook Messenger app are now coming to WhatsApp. Read More
The long-awaited Carbon for Twitter app landed on the Play Store a few days ago, but some were of the opinion that it wasn't quite finished yet. This happens in software development. Nothing to be worried about. What should cause worry is if problems persist for months or years at a time (*coughGoogleVoicecough*). On that note, it should be very encouraging that the developers have already rolled out an update that includes a variety of bug fixes.
Here is the complete list of changes:
- Notification bug that crashed after tapping
- Repeat Notifications
- Notification bug that crashed app when Avatar couldn't be loaded
- Direct Messages Delete bug wasn't saving changes
- Long press bug on Messages
- Composition Screen Account Selector bug
- User Profile Bio: tapping on Mentions & Hashtags bug.