MX has always been a pretty impressive video player - it's chocked full of useful features and offers nearly every codec imaginable. Today, it received an update to v1.7 that brings a fair amount of performance improvements for various devices, as well as one really neat key feature: background playback.
- Stabilized S/W decoder on Tegra 3 devices such as ASUS Transformer Prime, HTC One X, Nexus 7.
- Added new hardware decoder named H/W+. (However, H/W+ decoder is available only on limited devices)
- Added support for x86 CPU.
- Added background play. (long presss play button)
- Added supprot for custom FFmpeg build.