Pantech Marauder owners will soon see a software update arriving on their QWERTY-sliding handset. Verizon is pushing it out three months after the last one, ushering in another wave of general enhancements and touchups. The notification panel's status bar has been updated so that users can preview application messages directly, and a Google+ button has been added to the Calendar app so that viewers can jump directly to the social network to see event details.
Other enhancements include:
- Auto suggestion function has been added to Dialer Widget
- User can access to edit the saved picture directly for a contact.
- Messaging widget has been added to the widgets list
- User can easily view widgets from home screen by dragging up widget bar
- Add multiple Exchange email accounts with the same email ID
- Switch seamlessly between navigation audio announcements on Bluetooth and Device Speaker
- Whole widgets are now viewable in the expanded Widget tray interface
- Password unlock error no longer appears when the phone restarts and Pantech Keyboard default setting
These changes are just the beginning - for more, check out the full changelog below.