If you've been waiting for a sale to grab a new Android-powered phone, RadioShack is looking to give you the chance to get just about any phone you could want for $50 off. Customers buying a device for upgrade or new two-year agreement can save $50 when they spend $99.99 or more. The deal will run from now until Saturday, July 28th in stores, and until "the end of August" in RadioShack's online store.
The Shack has officially announced the Atrix launch details via their Facebook page. The skinny: it lands in the store on February 22 for $150 with a new qualified 2-year plan. If you buy the dock at the same time, you can get it for $330, at a total cost of $480 - or $20 less than you'll pay at AT&T. I'm not looking to beat a dead horse on whether or not that price is too much, so I'm going to skip straight to the deetz:
The device is equipped with features that will blow you away:
- MOTOBLUR with Android 2.2 Operating System
- Adobe Flash 10
- 5.0 Megapixel camera with 720p video capture
- 4”"qHD Display with Touchscreen
- 1GHz dual core processor that outputs 2x 1GHz of processing speed and 1GB of RAM
- 4G capable speeds
The ATRIX blurs the line between smartphone and computer with the MOTOROLA LAPDOCK, available in select stores for $479.99*
- The MOTOROLA LAPDOCK gives you a full Firefox browser and access to web apps just like on a PC.