Samsung first unveiled its newest duo of Galaxy Tabs back in February at Mobile World Congress, but left one key element out: pricing and availability. That final veil of mystery has now been removed, as the pair are now officially official.
The Tab 2 7.0 is the replacement for the Tab 7 Plus, but doesn't offer a whole lot in way of upgrade:
- 7-inch 1024x600 TFT display
- 1GHz dual-core TI processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB built-in storage, microSD card slot
- 3.2MP rear shooter, VGA front camera
- Android 4.0 with Touchwiz UX
What the Tab 2 7.0 does do, however, is hit a pretty nice price point: $250.