While Samsung's Unpacked event may have just begun in Berlin, the Note II is already official. The leak from earlier today hit the nail on the head (we assumed it did).
- 5.5" 1280x720 Super AMOLED display
- 1.6GHz quad-core Exynos processor (likely Snapdragon S4 in US LTE models)
- 2GB RAM
- 16/32/64GB storage, microSD Card slot
- 8MP Rear shooter
- 1.9MP Front camera
- S Pen with S Note and S Planner
- 80.5 x 151.1 x 9.4 mm, 180 g
- 3100mAh battery
- Android 4.1
- Available in Marble White or Titanium Gray
Aside from the upgrade in guts, Samsung also revamped the S Pen, making it a little thicker and more natural feeling for a better writing experience.