As of late, there has been a lot of talk about Toshiba's upcoming-but-still-unannounced (in the US anyway) Android 3.0 tablet, but now things are starting to speed up. Toshiba has officially announced the "Regza" tablet - the Japanese version of the tablet that we're pretty sure will be called the Thrive. It sports the same specs that we've known about for a while now:
- 1Ghz dual-core Tegra 2 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB Internal storage, SD Card slot
- 5MP rear camera, 2MP front camera
- 10.1 inch, 1280x800 display
- HDMI, miniUSB, and USB ports
It also includes a feature called Regza App Connect, which links the tablet up to other Regza devices.