Last Updated: February 2nd, 2012
According to Motorola
, this update should be rolling out now. Let us know when it hits your device!
Looks like Big Red is preparing to push the first update out to the Droid RAZR that fixes a few bugs, improves data connectivity, and improves readability in the lapdock interface. Here is the full list of fixes:
- SIM Error notification has been fixed.
- Improved camera features and quality.
Last Updated: December 9th, 2011
Big Red just took the wraps off of two new Motorola tablets that we've been hearing about for a while now: the DROID XYBOARD 10.1 and 8.2. Both tablets are running nearly identical specs, save for screen size:
- 10.1-inch and 8.2-inch IPS display with Gorilla Glass
- 1.2GHz dual-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 5MP rear shooter, 1.3MP front camera
- 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB available for XYBOARD 10.1; 16GB and 32GB options available for XYBOARD 8.2
- Android 3.2 - will be upgraded to Android 4.0
- Verizon 4G LTE
Each tablet was built to address a specific market - the XYBOARD 10.1 is made for productivity and the use of a "precision tip stylus," which is included in the box, while the XYBOARD 8.2 was designed with multimedia in mind and sports 2.1 virtual surround sound and a "high-definition display."
Both tablets also come business-ready, as they come bundled with office-centric software such as Quickoffice HD and Citrix GoToMeeting.