Last Updated: November 5th, 2011
Those lucky enough to fly all the way to Hong Kong have been given first access to the Galaxy Nexus Press Release - on a piece of paper.
Update: Here's a picture with full specs.
Here are all the details.
Galaxy Nexus – Main Features
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream
- 4.65-inch HD Super AMOLED Screen with 720p resolution
- 1.2GHz dual-core processor
- Redsigned UI in Android 4.0
- Improved multi-tasking, notifications, Wi-Fi hotspot, NFC support, full web browsing
- Android 4.0 features Software Navigation buttons – brand new
- People App with Google+ Integration among other features
- Redesigned camera with panorama mode, 1080p video, zero-shutter lag, silly faces and background replacement features
- Face Unlock: Facial recognition to unlock your phone!
Last Updated: December 23rd, 2010
Planning on buying a Nexus S when it's released tomorrow? You may want to re-think that: LG has just officially announced the next phone in the Optimus line, the Optimus 2X. What makes this phone so special? Aside from all the regular features in high-end Android phones, it's packing the dual core Tegra 2 processor, a first for any phone. And the rest of the phone's specs won't disappoint, either:
- 1 GHz dual core, Tegra 2 processor
- 4-inch display
- Android 2.2 with plans to upgrade to Android 2.3
- 8 megapixel rear camera, 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera
- 1080p video playback
- Gyro sensor
- 1,500 mAh battery
- microSD card slot
According to the press release, the Optimus 2X will be released in Korea next month, with a launch in Europe and Asia to come shortly after.