Last Updated: December 27th, 2012
We've selected the winners. Congrats to:
We'll be in touch shortly.
It's time to wrap up our NVIDIA Tegra holiday giveaways here at Android Police, and we've saved what we think is the best for last. We really like the One X (color may not be white as shown below, just FYI), and by relation, we also really like the One X+. So we're giving away one of each today, courtesy of NVIDIA, both with a little deal-sweetener right in the box, in the form of a $25 AMEX gift card.
Last Updated: October 26th, 2012
The worst kept secret in HTC's recent history, the One X+, was finally officially announced this morning by the Taiwanese manufacturer. Let's take a closer look at what has changed.
The updated One X variant features:
- A beefier Cortex-A9 NVIDIA Tegra 3 AP37 processor running at 1.7GHz (up from 1.5GHz)
- ULP GeForce NVIDIA GPU, running at 520MHz (up from 416MHz)
- 64GB of internal storage (up from 32GB)
- 2100mAh battery (up from 1800mAh), which HTC says may give you up to 6 hours of extra talk time
- 1.6MP front-facing camera (up from 1.3MP)
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Sense 4+
- 135g - slightly heavier but only by 5 grams (up from 130g)
The rest of the specs remain the same, including a 4.7" 1280x720 display, 1GB of RAM (a real bummer considering Samsung's and LG's latest offerings contain and really benefit from double that), Beats Audio, and an 8MP rear-facing camera.