When a device is first released, the rooting process can be a tedious and cumbersome one. This is especially true with the new breed of Honeycomb tablets, but thanks to the relentless and brilliant Android modding community, the rooting process of every device becomes significantly more simple given a long enough timeline. The latest example of this is the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer, which is on the receiving end of a new one-click root solution.
This article deals with a couple of advanced topics. If you’re unfamiliar with some of the terms, hit up our primers here:
- Rooting Explained + Top 5 Benefits Of Rooting
- Top Android Apps Every Rooted User Should Know About: Part 1 (Apps 1-8),Part 2 (Apps 9-16), Part 3 (Apps 17-25)
- Custom ROMs Explained And Why You Want Them
- How To Fully Back Up And Restore Your Android Phone Using Nandroid Backup
- How To Flash A Custom ROM To Your Android Phone With ROM Manager + Full Backup & Restore
- So You Want To Know About Bootloaders, Encryption, Signing, And Locking?