LG has officially unveiled the Optimus 4X HD, a rather impressive Ice Cream Sandwich-powered phone which ended up being too exciting to keep under wraps until MWC.
The Optimus 4X HD features NVIDIA's Tegra 3 processor (in all its 4-Plus-1 glory), and a handful of other powerful specs. A full list of specifications hasn't been released just yet (and presumably won't be until MWC), but here is what we know so far:
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Tegra 3 Quad-Core Processor at 1.5GHz
- 4.7" IPS display at 720p
- 8MP rear camera and 1.3MP front shooter
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB onboard storage
- 2150 mAh battery
- Razor thin 8.9mm thickness
- SHSPA+ 21Mbps connectivity
As things stand, the Optimus 4X HD is slated to be LG's first Ice Cream Sandwich-powered phone.