Word on the street is that Droid 2 users are now receiving/pulling a minor update. The official Verizon document on the update reveals a number of improvements:
- Improved battery life
- Heightened proximity sensor accuracy to enable faster screen response
- View the Weather widget in both landscape and portrait orientation.
- Simpler setup, improved user interactions, and better notifications for Visual Voice Mail.
- Background Email Sync during display inactivity for better user experience
- Support for email domain suffixes containing more than three characters.