The benefit of replaceable batteries is that you can replace them. This effectively doubles your device's battery life. I know. Mind blown.
Batteries can be pricey. Like other forms of phone accessories, you may want to wait for a sale before picking one up.
Oh look, what have we here? Read More
If you just can't decide which mid-range phone you must have, Verizon and LG are looking to make that quandary even more... quandary-ful with the Lucid 2. As the name suggests, this is the sequel to last year's "breakout" budget phone. And while the Lucid 2 may bump the specs, it's keeps the same low price tag: free.
Key Features Include:
- Large 4.3-inch qHD Advanced High Performance (AH) In-Plane-Switching (IPS) display
- Long-lasting 2,460 mAh Battery
- Android™ 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Krait 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- Memory: 1GB RAM and 8GB on-board storage
- microSD™ Memory Card Support: up to 64GB
- Wireless charging capabilities (Wireless Charging Battery Cover sold separately)
- Customizable lock screens
- Advanced Camera Capabilities including Live Shot, Time Catch Shot, Panorama Shot and Cheese Shutter
- Mobile Hotspot to share a 4G LTE connection with up to 10 Wi-Fi-enabled devices
- QuickMemo allows users to capture screenshots and add their own personalized commentary or drawings with a finger
- Bluetooth® Version 4.0
It will hit Verizon's website and brick-and-mortars beginning April 4th, so there's only a couple days' wait if you plan on picking it up. Read More