Last Updated: March 22nd, 2012
This contest is now over and the winner has been chosen. See this post
We'll keep this short and sweet - Android Police needs an official shirt design. However, none of us are of the artistic caliber necessary for such an endeavor (if you need any proof of that, check out the t-shirt I was sporting at Google I/O this year. Ironed on, baby!). This is where you, the super-talented-Photoshop/Illustrator-wizard, come in.
Last Updated: July 3rd, 2011
Not everyone needs a new phone at this time of year, especially as you probably got your last one some time around Christmas, but if you’re in the market for a decent Android phone on your college-sized budget, here’s the what you’re looking at if you’re one of the four major carriers:
- Motorola Droid - Affordable doesn’t necessarily have to mean cheap, and such is the case with the original Motorola Droid.
Last Updated: July 2nd, 2010
Word over at Boy Genius Report is that the Samsung Moment II will be known as the Samsung Intercept. Technical details are a little scarce right now, but we do know:
- Android 2.1 (Eclair)
- 3.2” display (I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s AMOLED, ‘cause Samsung)
- 4 row, slide-out keyboard
- Wi-Fi (would guess 802.11n)
- 2 Color Choices – Pink or Dark Gray
Given that Samsung doesn’t seem to be in much of a hurry to get their phones hotted-up via FroYo, I doubt they’ll update to Android 2.2 before launch.