Last Updated: June 5th, 2012
It's been a while since VZW showed any love to Thunderbolt owners, but that doesn't mean that it has forgotten about them completely. In fact, we just received a leak of a new build that brings some fixes and enhancements to Big Red's first LTE device.
Here's a look at what's new in this build:
- CMAS (Commercial Mobile Alert System) support added
- IPv6 over eHRPD
- Mobile Hotspot disconnecting
- Previous state ID being displayed on incoming call
- Viewing Yahoo email with mail app – body of message disappears
- Support for Cisco Any Connect VPN
- VZNav version updated (126.96.36.199)
- Volume adjusted when in HAC mode
- URL for VVM updated
- Birthday mismatch while adding birthday and saving to contacts BUA+ updates
- Device stability, resets
- Retry for abnormal picture download for Facebook
Download and Flash
Disclaimer: Android Police isn't responsible for any harm to your device - proceed at your own risk.
Last Updated: April 9th, 2012
A little over two months ago, AT&T released Gingerbread for the Samsung Infuse 4G. Turns out that it had some "issues," so the update was yanked, leaving many users with half-functional devices and others update-less.
After taking the update back to the lab and Frankensteining on it for a while, Samsung has now made available the new build (UCLB3 for those who are into knowing that sort of thing) for Infuse 4G owners. Like with most Samsung updates, you'll need a copy of Kies Mini to pull the update. Once you have that, connect your phone, select 'Kies (Firmware Update), and the rest should be easy peasy.