A winner has been selected. Congrats to April!
You didn't think we'd miss a chance to give something away on this day of all things cheap, did you? Of course not. So we've teamed up with AT&T to give you a little Black Friday promotion of our own - in the form of a free Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 with LTE.
The Tab 2 10.1 LTE is a lot like its Wi-Fi sibling, though it's packing a much quicker Snapdragon S4 dual-core processor, along with the aforementioned LTE support for the AT&T network. Here's a quick spec breakdown:
- 10.1" LCD (1280x800) with Gorilla Glass
- Android 4.0 with TouchWiz
- 1.5GHZ MSM8960 dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor
- 16GB internal storage, plus microSD slot
- 1GB RAM
- 7000mAh battery
- HSPA+ / LTE connectivity
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 3MP rear camera / VGA front camera
- Stereo front-facing speakers
- Built-in IR blaster to use your tablet as your TV remote
You can also pick up the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 straight from AT&T's website, $500 out the door, or $400 with a 2-year agreement.