Last Updated: January 13th, 2012
You probably guessed this was coming - our Mega-Holiday Giveaway series just wouldn't be complete without a Galaxy Nexus (check out our just-published review). Today, we're giving away one Verizon Galaxy Nexus, courtesy of our friends at Texas Instruments, along with a pair of Klipsch S4A headphones (read our review here). (For our international readers: this particular contest is open to the US only (it's a US-only phone), but you may want to check back tomorrow.)
We've selected randomly from all the entries, and our winner is...
Last Updated: June 16th, 2012
Make no mistake about it - the Galaxy Nexus is the most important phone of 2011. It's the first device from the next generation of Android. It hits every major feature the phones of 2012 will be touting: On-screen buttons, a massive 720p OLED screen, NFC, LTE, and Ice Cream Sandwich. Together these things make this phone unlike any other Android phone. This is what Android's future looks like.
- CPU: 1.2 GHz, Dual Core TI OMAP 4460
- GPU: 384 MHz PowerVR SGX540
- RAM: 1 GB
- Storage: 32GB (28GB usable, no SD card)
- Screen: 4.65" 720p Super AMOLED PenTile
- Camera: 5MP rear, 1.3MP front, 1080p Video
- Battery: 1,850 mAh
- OS: Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich (Stock)
- Weight: 135 g (4.8 oz)
- Dimensions: 135.5 mm x 67.94 mm x 9.47 mm
- Verizon LTE
- Ice Cream Sandwich is a revolution.