The rollercoaster ride that has been the Droid 4 release timeline is finally coming to an end. We first heard that this device would be released back in December, but Moto/VZW halted it for some reason, so we've since been waiting. Release date rumors have come and gone, but we caught wind of the 2/10 date about a week ago, and it turns out that it was spot on.
The D4 was announced at last month's CES conference, but if you need a spec refresher, here it is:
- 1.2GHz dual-core processor
- 1GB of RAM
- Android 2.3.5 (Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich upgradable)
- 4-Inch "scratch-and-scrape resistant" display
- 16GB internal memory, Up To 32 GB microSD card supported
- Full five-row QWERTY
- 8MP rear shooter with 1080p HD Video Capture
- 4G LTE Capable
The D4 will be available in Verizon stores and online beginning on 2/10 for $199.99 with two-year agreement.