By most accounts, the Motorola DROID RAZR is an excellent phone, though battery life is questionable. Which is exactly what makes the RAZR MAXX such a great phone: at 9mm, it's still thin, but packs a battery with 85% more capacity (1780 vs 3300mAh). At the moment, the RAZR MAXX isn't sold in Europe and Middle East, but the company has just announced that will change sometime in May.
A quick refresher of the specs:
- Android 2.3.6 (Android 4.0 update reportedly coming tomorrow)
- 1.2GHz dual-core TI OMAP4430 CPU
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage, 16GB microSD card in the box (32GB of storage total)
- 4.3" Super AMOLED qHD display
- 8MP rear shooter, 1.3MP front
- 8.99mm thin, 4.5oz
No word on what specific day it will go on sale, but we're sure the company will release some details closer to then.