DataViz, the maker of DocumentsToGo, is celebrating Independence Day by offering a 53% discount on the full version of its flagship application, which is a collection of Office replacement applications that gives you Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, and Google Docs support all in one package.
The license unlocking premium features of DocumentsToGo v3 normally costs $14.99, but for a short period of time is being offered for only about $7 - a 53% discount. Read More
If you've been around the smartphone world at all over the past several years, then there is little doubt that you've tried, or at least heard-of, Documents to Go. This is has been the standard as far as mobile Office compatible suites are concerned, and for a limited time you can score the full version of this excellent software for 50% off the normal price, which brings the total down to $7.49, for your Android phone. Read More
Let's face it: productivity suites like Microsoft Office or the cloud-based Google Docs aren't exactly exciting, but they are among the most vital applications for the businessmen in us. Whether this remains true when 2.8-4.3-inch displays are concerned is debatable, but if you ask DataViz, the company that developed the free Documents To Go app, the answer is a resounding "yes."
The company has just released a brand new version 3.0 of its uber-popular app, which includes numerous improvements, namely:
- a "totally redesigned" UI (not so sure that's for the better, though; all I'm seeing right now is a bunch of ugly blue menus)
- an enhanced file browser
- Google Docs support (the one thing that had always been missing for me)
- an improved PDF viewer that now includes various zooming options (pinch-to-zoom and double-tap-to-zoom), keypad shortcuts, hyperlinks, the ability to rotate a page, render multiple pages, and more
- an "optimized" version of Slideshow To Go
- support for password-protected Office 2003 & 2007 docs as well as support for Microsoft Office 2010 files
The free version of the app doesn't allow you to edit or create files but can be used for reading them. Read More
If you're a working person in just about any field, you need access to your documents at all times. On the road, in a plane, wherever. Documents to Go from DataViz fills that void. At the Google Conference this week, I/O, DataViz has been selected to showcase Documents To Go 3.0 for Android.
Some of the most exciting features include support for Microsoft Office 2010 files and two-way desktop syncing. Read More