Ready to add another device to AT&T's growing number of LTE smartphones? Welcome the LG Nitro HD, Ma Bell's version of the Optimus LTE.
Spec-wise, the Nitro is packed to the gullet with top-of-the-line guts:
- 4.5-inch 1280x720 AH-IPS display
- 1.5GHz dual-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB built-in storage, 16GB microSD card included
- 8MP rear shooter, 1.3MP front cam
- Android 2.3 (will most likely be upgraded to ICS)
- 4G LTE
The Nitro will be available beginning December 4th for $250 with a two-year agreement.