Each and every day we inch closer to a final release of CM9. While we're all excited for CM9 to hit the stable channel, we all know what that really means: we're one step closer to CM10 nightlies and Jelly Bean goodness across the board. In fact, a few devices have already gotten an early taste of what CM10 will be like.
As excited as we all are for CM10, though, those who are currently running CM9 will be glad to know that RC2 was released late last night. As expected, this basically just brings stability improvements and bugfixes, but it also adds support for a handful of new devices:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (all variants)
- Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket
- Samsung Galaxy S II (T-Mobile)
- Samsung Galaxy Note (AT&T)
- Samsung Galaxy S III i9300 (International version only)
As noted above, RC2 for the Galaxy S III is for the version of the device with the Exynos processor only.