Two days ago, Chameleon received an update that brought one of the biggest features yet: the widget API. Not content with one big update this week, however, the Chameleon Team has just push a major performance-improving build to the Play Store, bringing the launcher up to v0.9.2.
The list of fixes and improvements is a good one this go around:
- Major improvement to memory usage.
- Much faster start-up, especially for devices running ICS or newer.
- More stable, with several bug and crash fixes.
- Improved adding/removing of Dashboards.
- Improved Time/Date based conditions (Dashboard context).
- Improved “Edit Conditions” View (now faster and uses less memory).