We are not responsible for any destruction of data, phones, or small animals resulting from your use of these instructions. Utilize them at your own risk
. If you brick your BIONIC, head to this link.
OK, DROID BIONIC owners - I think it's finally safe-ish (well, as safe as it can be for the moment) to start tinkering with your phone a little. There's enough information out there now to reliably root, backup, and de-bloat your phone - with the ability to unbrick if you screw something up. So, let's get this party started. Also, these instructions are for Windows only. Read More
TeamBlackHat has publicly released a leaked official Gingerbread (Android 2.3.3) software update build for the Motorola DROID X. To install the update, you must have the DROID X Bootstrapper by Koush. Instructions and download links below:
1. Download this file from the TBH app or one of the mirrors below
2. Use Bootstrap to get your phone into recovery.
3. Create a backup (This is not compatible with new firmware)
4. Install the Firmware using recovery
1. select install zip from sdcard
2. choose zip from sdcard
3. navigate to teamblackhat folder
4. select the file you downloaded
This article deals with a couple of advanced topics. If you’re unfamiliar with some of the terms, hit up our primers here:
At this point, Verizon probably shouldn't even bother announcing the Droid 2 Global - it's already starred in a commercial, been featured on droiddoes.com, and even been shipped to customers' doors. Read More