ASUS started pushing an update to the Eee Pad Transformer this morning that brings some minor bug fixes, app updates, improved translations, a new feature called "Supernote," and, most notably, Android 3.2.1 to the tablet/laptop hybrid device.
Among the bug fixes and improvements, you should notice a better experience while using the stock browser with Flash content and fewer force closes, as well as better Wi-Fi stability.
The update is rolling out now, you can see if it's available on your device by heading into the Settings > About tablet > Software update menu.
Google Update: Android 3.2.1
- Added Farsi IME support
- Czech IME improvement : support Qwerty & Qwertz
- JP SKU fixed translation bug and Polaris office font
- Added more language translation into ASUS App
- CN SKU 3rd party app bug fix
- Polaris office & ASUS WebStorage update
- Browser with Adobe Flash improvement; ex: YouTube
- Browser force-close improvement
- Improve Wi-Fi stability
- Improve Chinese handwriting prediction : recognize character from each stroke
[ASUS Facebook; Thanks, Aiman!