April 28th is going to be a big day at Verizon for Android lovers, as three new phones are scheduled to hit the sales floor, adding even more choices to the already vast lineup of VZW Android powered goodness.
Samsung DROID Charge
First on the list is the Samsung DROID Charge. I realize that we've known the release date for several days, but it's definitely worth mentioning again since it's the first 4G phone to carry the DROID tag and will most likely take its place as the new flagship phone for VZW.
- 4G LTE
- 4.3 Inch Super AMOLED Plus display
- 1GHz Hummingbird processor
- 8MP rear camera, 1.3MP front camera
- Mobile Hotspot with support for up to 10 devices
- Android 2.2 with Samsung's TouchWiz interface
- Price: $299 with a new two-year agreement
It is (unjustly) the most expensive phone on the list, with the fact that it runs on Verizon's 4G LTE network the only thing that it really has going for it.