Just as quickly as Acer entered into the dual-core tablet market with the most affordable fully-featured tablet at the time, it now enters the quad-core market in the same fashion. The Tegra 3-sporting Iconia Tab A510 will be the first real competition to the beastly Transformer Prime in the Android tablet realm, and rightfully so -- it's packing comparable specs while still managing to hit a lower price-point.
- 10.1-inch 1,280x800 display
- Quad-Core NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage with microSD Card slot
- 5MP Rear shooter, 1MP front-facing camera
- 9,800mAh battery for 12 hours of continuous video playback
- Android 4.0 with Acer Ring
The A510 not only packs some of the latest hardware to hit the scene, along with the newest version of Android, but it also offers up Acer's Ring interface - a customizable launcher that allows for quick access to user-defined shortcuts and bookmarks, as well as a handy screenshot tool.