While the company hasn't publicized many details about the devices yet (they say in-depth specifications will be available at CES), here's what we do know:
- All of them are members of the A10 line
- They will feature "high-resolution" multitouch displays
- They will be powered by dual-core Tegra 2 processors
- They will include microSD card slots as well as USB ports and an HDMI port capable of 1080p output
- They will ship with a front-facing camera
While this is all very exciting, there's another item of interest here: the press release consistently refers to Honeycomb as "Android 3.0," despite the previous information we had indicating that Honeycomb would be version 2.4.