We've been hearing rumors about a 10-inch HTC tablet codenamed Puccini for nearly three months now, and AT&T has finally taken the wraps off of this Honeycomb 3.1 tablet, revealing its official name, price, and availability.
The tablet will be known as the HTC Jetstream and will run on Ma Bell's brand-spankin'-new LTE network, sporting the previously rumored hardware:
- 10.1-inch display
- 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor
- 8MP rear shooter, 1.3MP front camera
- LTE (700/AWS)
- HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS (850/1900/2100 MHz)
- EDGE/GPRS (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- Android 3.1 with Sense UX
- HTC Scribe Pen included
While this may sound like a pretty solid device, the price doesn't even begin to justify it: $699 with a two-year agreement.