Tunerfish, which dubs itself "a social discovery engine for TV, movies, and online video," released version 1.0 of its Android app to the Market today.
The idea behind Tunerfish is similar to the one behind 4square, only if you replaced locations with TV shows, movies, and online videos. In order to use Tunerfish, you can create an account or log in using Facebook or Twitter. Once logged in, you can:
- see what your friends are watching in real-time
- see what they were watching in the past
- check out trending shows, movies, and videos, i.e. what's being watched now by everyone
- earn badges and awards
- participate in discussions, view profiles
- check in and share what you are watching on Tunerfish, Facebook, and Twitter
You can read more about Tunerfish here.