The rumor mill has been abuzz with gossip about Sprint's CTIA event lately, and if BGR's sources are to be believed, the speculation was spot-on: the conference will indeed be centered around the HTC EVO 3D and EVO View 4G, with a WiMAX version of the Motorola XOOM making an appearance as well.
First up, we have the EVO 3D - HTC's first foray into three-dimensional territory - which will reportedly feature:
- A 4.3-inch qHD (960x540) autostereoscopic 3D display
- 4GB of RAM (I'm thinking this is a typo - even powerhouses like the XOOM and the Atrix only have 1GB of RAM)
- 1GB of ROM
- A 1.2GHz Qualcomm 8660 Snapdragon CPU
- Dual 5MP rear cameras; dedicated camera button included
- A 1.3MP front-facing camera
- A 1730mAh battery
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) with HTC's Sense UI
- Blockbuster on-demand
- YouTube 3D
EVO View 4G
Just as expected, the EVO View 4G is almost exactly the same tablet as the (admittedly underwhelming) Flyer that HTC demoed at MWC.