Well, that was fast – the beta channel of Chrome for Android just became a thing four days ago, and the browser has already received its first update. Granted, it's just a bunch of bug fixes, but it's still something.
This bumps the browser up to v25.0.1364.33 and fixes the following issues:
- 164632 - Edit Bookmark is broken
- 167351 - Youtube video controls are lost after returning from fullscreen
- 167016 - Some Samsung Galaxy S2 freezes
- 168062 - Double tapping on non-zoomable sites scrolls the page to the top briefly before returning to original position
- 167379 - Sometimes tabswitcher is frozen
- 166998 - Tab content stretched out while returning to it through side swipe gesture
- 168632 - Crash - Stack Signature: TabAndroidImpl::FromWebContents
- 168388 - Sync signed in info text's font size is too small
- 168430 - Bookmark star icon doesn't turn grey/white immediately after bookmarking URL /deleting URL from bookmarks
Of course, it's still beta, and that can only mean one thing: there area still plenty more bugs to squash.