Last Updated: July 24th, 2011
This contest is now over. We have selected the winners - see if you are one of them towards the bottom of the page.
What is WaveSecure?
Have you ever wondered what you would do if your precious Android was lost, or even worse, stolen? Here is where WaveSecure steps in and provides you with more tools than are probably necessary in either scenario. WaveSecure allows you to:
- Remotely lock your device to prevent its use
- Remotely track your phone’s location via WiFi location, GPS, or cell towers
- Remotely wipe your phone’s call log, sms/mms messages, contacts, and SD card
- Remotely view call/sms activity on your phone via automatic backup system
- Backup your SMS/MMS messages, contacts, and call logs to your WaveSecure account
How Do I Get It?
Last Updated: August 27th, 2010
Details are scarce on this one, but a new shot of the HTC Vision has been leaked. With the shot came a few new details: it’s likely headed for T-Mobile (either in the US, overseas, or both), and will be named the G1 Blaze.
As we’ve stated before, the device packs what has quickly become standard fare for high-end phones:
- 1 GHz CPU
- 3.7” Screen
- Eclair (Android 2.1) + Sense
- HSPA+ (rumored)
- Launching in September
- Slide-out four row QWERTY keyboard
If it’s true that this phone is going to be packing HSPA+, it could be a big winner – so far, T-Mobile has no phones that support it, and it’s pretty speedy.