Motorola has released a pair of updates for the MOTOACTV Android-based sports watch. The last round of updates came in March with new features for golfers. The new updates, versions 6.12 and 6.13, come with most of the same features, but there is a confusing split based on whether or not your device already has the golf features included.
Both updates contain enhancements and bug fixes including:
- Improved calorie burn algorithm during cycling workout with heart rate monitor
- Added Primary Activity selection during setup so your MOTOACTV is tailored to your primary sport
- Improved watch performance after display wake up
- Enhanced the way Album Lists are displayed
- Improved connectivity with Wahoo BLE heart rate monitor
The golf-compatible MOTOACTV watches will also get: