We found 287 results for 'playstation'
It's my turn to share what items I use to get stuff done each day, but first, I realize that I have yet to formally introduce myself to you guys. Hello, dear readers. My name is Bertel King, Jr., I'm 24 years old, and I consider myself incredibly fortunate. Back in 2012, I graduated from the second oldest college in the US and married the woman whom I dated for all four of my years there. Read More
It's estimated that the build-your-own-adventure sleeper hit Minecraft has sold over 50 million copies on various gaming platforms, including more than 5 million of the Pocket Edition on Android. How much would you say that Mojang, the Swedish developer co-founded by Markus "Notch" Persson, is worth? If a recent report from the Wall Street Journal is to be believed, Mojang and its properties are being acquired for a staggering two billion dollars by Microsoft. Read More
Sony's information on the Xperia Z3 and related devices has been coming out fast and furious, but we've been left waiting to hear about which of these devices will actually make it over to the US. Well, T-Mobile has announced that it will offer the Z3 online and in stores this fall.
No US carrier picked up the Z2, but T-Mobile carried the Z1s previously, so this announcement isn't without precedent. Read More
Here at IFA 2014 in Berlin, Sony is announcing new entries to its Xperia smartphone line at all levels. The flagship Z series, last updated only six months ago at Mobile World Congress, has been bolstered with the Xperia Z3. This device is the tip top of Sony's line, though in terms of sheer hardware it's an evolution rather than a revolution. The 5.2-inch 1080p screen, Snapdragon 801 processor (bumped up to 2.5Ghz), and 20.7MP rear camera are similar to the last iteration, but the body is much thinner at 7.3mm. Read More
Welcome to the roundup of the best new Android applications, games, and live wallpapers that went live in the Play Store or were spotted by us in the previous 2 weeks or so.
Please wait for this page to load in full in order to see the widgets, which include ratings and pricing info.
Looking for the previous roundup editions? Find them here.
Android Police coverage: Math Nerds And Card Nerds Can Both Geek Out With Calculords, Now Available On Android
Calculords is an odd mix of a Magic-style collectible card game, Math Blaster, and lane-based defense. Read More
If you've got a spare buck sitting around, now might be the time to blow it on a game. Disney's Castle of Illusion usually costs $9.99, but it's currently on sale for just $0.99, which is a full 90% off. Note, this deal isn't valid in all regions, but this game has proven pretty popular even at full price.
Update: The price has now also dropped to $0.99 on the Amazon Appstore. Go spend some coins, people. Read More
Sony's been on a slow roll lately, steadily pushing KitKat to various Xperia devices. Today marks the release of the 4.4.4 update for the Xperia M2 and M2 Dual, which also brings some additional functionality by way of Sony-specific tweaks.
- We’ve added our tweaked Status Bar and Quick Settings… now more intuitive and customisable (and pretty easy on the eye)… cleaned up to ensure you only get the notifications you really need
- If you’ve got a Sony PlayStation 4, you might recognize our new user interface – we’ve added the same sleek launch animation and live wallpaper across the lock and home screens
- Better storage choice – you now have the option to easily move applications from internal memory to SD card – we recognised the need to have more control over your content… as something particularly useful for devices with slightly less space
- We’re also uplifting Sony’s entire native app portfolio to the latest versions – bringing tweaked / improved / current experiences for (to name but a few): Messaging, Smart Connect, TrackID, What’s New, and Battery STAMINA Mode, Sony’s Media apps: WALKMAN, Album and Movies
- And proving pretty popular, now totalling over 2 million downloads (!) – our unique custom interface experience: “Xperia Themes”, with downloadable UI packs from Sony Select – skin up to 280 assets across your Xperia smartphone with a variety of styles…
- Compatibility with our SmartWear Experience; SmartBand SWR10 and Lifelog app – enabling you to record social, physical and entertainment activities and have them all visualised in a beautiful interface… reminisce at that past, make the best of the present and plan for the future
See? Read More
Sony has shared in a blog post the beginning of its KitKat rollout for the Xperia E1 and E1 Dual. The update will include the usual goodies that come with Android 4.4 along with some changes to Sony's exclusive software. The company has provided a changelog of what to expect, and it's identical to the one it posted for the Xperia T2 Ultra.
To briefly recap what may soon hit an Xperia device near you, this update contains a tweaked status bar, revisions to quick settings, a theme that matches that of the PlayStation 4, and an improved ability to move files from internal memory to a micro SD card. Read More
The time has come to ready your body for another Square Enix port. As usual, you're in for a treat compared to the usual mobile gaming fare. But at the same time, these goods are going to cost you. The company has dropped Dragon Quest IV into the Play Store, and it won't hand it over until you pay $14.99.
Dragon Quest IV originally launched for the Nintendo Entertainment System in the early 90s, but it later appeared on the first PlayStation and the Nintendo DS in an updated form. Read More