RunKeeper is one of the top fitness apps in Google Play, and it just got a huge update to version 3.0. Not only does this version continue RunKeeper's trend toward a more modern Holo-inspired UI, it adds features that will make your experience better.
Here's what's new in this version of the app:
- Visual redesign- Complete visual redesign from the ground up
- In-activity splits- Shows your pace per mile/km or workout interval throughout the activity
- ‘Me’ tab- Central place in the app to view your goal progress, personal records, and activity tally over time
- Audio cue improvements- More robust audio cues
- Workout reminders- The ability to schedule your next workout when you finish the last one
RunKeeper is a solid way to keep track of your workouts, and provides you with gobs of data to dig through.