Almost a week ago, we got a peek at the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, Sammy's latest 7" iteration of the Galaxy Tab line. As expected, the Korean manufacturer has just unveiled the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 - the 7.0's bigger, badder counterpart.
Look familiar? The Tab 2 10.1's form factor is reminiscent of the 10.1n, with an added touch of style to the forward-oriented speaker grills. As for the Tab 2's specs, here's what we know so far:
- 10.1" 1280x800 PLS TFT display
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (with TouchWiz UX)
- VGA front shooter and 3MP main camera
- 16/32GB Internal storage, expandable via MicroSD
- 1GB RAM
- 1GHz Dual-core processor
- HSPA+ 21MBps 850/900/1900/2100 connectivity (in the non Wi-Fi variant)
- Incredible 7,000 mAh battery
Many of the specs above should look familiar too, as they are shared with the original Galaxy Tab 10.1.