We've been hearing about Toshiba's new ultra-thin tablet for about a week now, and the Japanese manufacturer made it official at today's IFA event. Known as the AT200 Excite, this ultra thin tablet is quite impressive in spec and size, considering it's thinner and lighter than the Galaxy Tab 10.1, yet still manages to include microSD, microUSB, and microHDMI.
- 10.1-inch 1280x800 LCD display
- 1.2GHz dual-core OMAP 4430
- 1GB DDR2 RAM
- Built-in storage up to 64GB
- microSD, microUSB, and microHDMI (!)
- 5MP and 2MP cameras
- 7.7mm, 558g
- Up to 8 hour battery life
- Android 3.2
The Excite is set to land in Europe in Q4 2011, with no word of US availability of price at this time.