Who We Are
Android Police is a web blog dedicated to everything related to Android. We hope you enjoy our writing and subscribe to updates using the buttons on the right.
Our staff is constantly scouring the Internet for the latest Android news, sharing tips, tricks, tutorials, videos, and podcasts, reviewing devices, apps, and games, and keeping track of custom ROMs and hacks.
- Artem Russakovskii, Chief Editor, Founder
- Bertel King Jr, Contributor
- Cameron Summerson, Senior Editor
- Cody Toombs, Contributor
- David Ruddock, Senior Editor
- Justin Case, Special Contributor
- Liam Spradlin, Editor
- Michael Crider, Contributor
- Pamela Hill, Editor
- Ryan Whitwam, Editor
- Shawn De Cesari, Contributor
- Aaron Gingrich, Editor
- Abhiroop Basu, Contributor
- Adam Litke, Contributor
- Al McDowall, Contributor, Grammar Nazi
- Andrew Gould, Contributor
- Andrew Huff, Contributor
- Andrew Robinson, Contributor
- Anuj Ahooja, Contributor
- Ashraf Vali, Contributor
- Brad Ganley, Editor, Reviewer
- Brandon Lancaster, Contributor
- Brian O'Toole, Contributor
- Brett Gmoser, Contributor
- Brian Emery Smith, Contributor
- Christopher Dehghanpoor, Chief Editor
- David Rutland, Contributor
- Eric Ravenscraft, Editor specializing in sarcasm
- Ian Clifton, Contributor, Android developer
- Ian Douglas, Editor
- Jakub Glodek, Contributor
- Jared Spurbeck, Contributor
- Jaroslav Stekl, Editor
- Jeremiah Rice, Editor
- John Thompson, Contributor
- Jose Ortiz, Contributor
- Josh Cooter, Contributor
- Josue Alamo, Contributor
- Keenan Curtis, Contributor
- Kenny Embry, Contributor
- Kyle Wiggers, Contributor
- Mark Murphy, Contributor
- Matt Demers, Contributor, Reviewer
- Mattias Ahlvin, Contributor
- Nate Kimmey, Contributor
- Neal Tucker, Contributor
- Rainer Unwin, Contributor
- Ron Amadeo, Reviewer Extraordinaire
- Ron Hamelin, Contributor
- Rick Morayniss, Contributor
- Russell Davis, Contributor
- Sarah Morrow, Contributor
- Stephen Tenerowicz, Contributor
- T. Carter Ross, Contributor
- Tim Kanavy, Contributor
- Will Shanklin, Contributor
- Zak Stinson, Editor
If you think you've got the chops to write quality material for us, hurry up and head over here.
The site was founded in December 2009 by Artem Russakovskii - an avid Android supporter, software developer, sysadmin, and fan. It went live on March 23rd, 2010.
As of August 2013, AndroidPolice.com serves over 11 million monthly pageviews to over 3 million unique monthly visitors.
AndroidPolice.com is a property of Illogical Robot LLC.
Need To Contact Us?
We'd love to hear from you. Want to share a tip? Got a question or comment for the staff? Head over to the Contact page for all the contact options your heart desires.
Got A Review Unit?
If you have an interesting and relevant product, be it a new Android gadget or an application, we would love to review it. Ping us using the Contact page.
Note: we honor embargoes.
Android Police Product Review Ethics Statement
We take the objective assessment of the products we receive for review extremely seriously. However, common practice in the technology product industry means that a minority of the products we review are sent as "samples." This industry term means that sometimes a product is sent to us with no expectation that it be returned to the person or company requesting a review. This does not mean the review is "sponsored," "paid," or otherwise compensated - it just means we don't need to send the product back. Rarely, if ever, are we explicitly told prior to reviewing a product that we do not need to return it. In general, we operate under the assumption that any product we review is something we would be required to send back. Personal objectivity is our highest goal as part of any product review, and we promise to always "call it like we see it."
Want To Write For Android Police?
If you are passionate about the mobile industry (and Android specifically), gadgets, software, unicorns, or all of the above, why not consider joining the AP team and writing for us?
You will enjoy working with our highly technical, yet fun, staff, while exposing your content to thousands of people and getting paid for it. Check out this post for all the details.
Note: Excellent English is absolutely essential to be considered.