OnePlus is on a roll with these updates for its 2016 flagships. Just earlier this month, the OnePlus 3 and 3T received Android 7.1.1 via the Open Beta program, but now the new OS version is rolling out to the stable channel users via an OTA. That was quick.
Here's the changelog for OxygenOS 4.1, which is the same for both phones:
- Upgraded Android 7.1.1
- Updated Google security patch to 1st March 2017
- Added expanded screenshots
- Improved picture taking of moving objects with blur reduction
- Improved video stability when recording
- Improved WiFi connectivity
- Improved Bluetooth connectivity
- General bug fixes
From the quick turnaround, it would appear that the Open Betas were pretty stable (as they usually are). This update puts the OP3/3T in the very short list of devices with Android 7.1.1, so kudos to OnePlus. Let's hope that this trend continues further into 2017 and beyond.
The OTA is incremental, as usual, so you will just have to wait for now. As of this writing, the downloads page has not been updated with OxygenOS 4.1, but that could change soon.