Here's a deal that should please just about everyone. Target's Cyber Monday promotion started today and is offering 15 percent off tens of thousands of different products. Purchases made with a Target Red card are also eligible for an addition 5% off for a total savings of near 20% (the 5% discount is applied after the 15% discount, so it's slightly less than 20% off).
As you might imagine, certain brands and product categories are excluded from the promotion. The most notable exclusions for our tech addicted readers are Bose, GoPro, Sonos, Google products, DSLR cameras, LG & Samsung TVs. Dairy products, alcohol, Vitamix blenders, and Elf on the Shelf are also on the excluded products list. That's a real bummer because the combination of those four things is a guaranteed recipe for holiday fun.
Now that I've told you what you can't buy with the promotional discount, let me show you a few examples of what you can buy.
- JBL Pulse 2 Speaker: $96.89 after 15% and 5% off discounts applied
- Nest Indoor Camera: $121.11 after 15% and 5% off discounts applied
- 8GB Amazon Fire 7" WiFi Tablet w/ Special Offers: $26.66 after 15% and 5% off discounts applied
- Fitbit Blaze smart watch: $121.09 after 15% and 5% off discounts applied
- Huawei Honor 5x: $145.34 after 15% and 5% off discounts applied
- Roku Streaming Stick: $29.06 after 15% and 5% off discounts applied
- UE Ultimate Ears MEGABOOM: $185.72 after 15% and 5% off discounts applied
Those are just a few of the thousands of products which are part of the promotion. The products listed above are already on sale for Black Friday weekend, so combining the additional offer on top of the existing sale price makes them a particularly good bargain.
I found all the deals above in about 10 minutes of combing through Target's site, so I'm sure there are dozens of other killer combo deals still to be found. Head on over to Target to check out the sale for yourself. If you find anything good be sure to share it with the rest of us in the comments section.
The deal runs through tomorrow night at midnight, or as inventory of individual items lasts. If you see something good, better snatch it quick, because there are already items going OOS.